Our Commitment to Your Privacy
The Jackie Lyles Group is committed to respecting and ensuring your privacy. The Jackie Lyles Group will protect your privacy whether you share information in person, over the phone, by mail, by email, or through this web site. The Jackie Lyles Group’s promise to you includes the following:
- The Jackie Lyles Group does not collect nor retain any personal information unless you knowingly choose to provide such information.
- Our mailing information is never shared outside of our organization.
- It may be necessary to redirect your request or comment to another team member who is better suited to answer your question or meet your need.
- The Jackie Lyles Group may keep an electronic copy of your message while working to answer your question or to assist you.
- Personal information will be used only to serve your needs.
- You may correct your mailing information in person, over the phone, by mail, by email, or through this Web site.
Contacting Jackie Lyles Group
The Jackie Lyles Group welcomes questions, comments and other communication but may share such messages with those within the organization that are most capable of addressing the issues contained in the message. The Jackie Lyles Group also welcomes comments about our services and website.
- To leave messages or questions about our services
- To become a certified Flow Value Model™ advisor
- Comment on the website itself
Please use your best judgment when sending information via the Internet to an email address. Email messages sent via the Internet may pass through private and public networks with varying levels of security. The Jackie Lyles Group cannot control the security of private and public networks.